Dippn’ Sticky Base absorbs the correct ratio of powder to create the perfect Dippn’ manicures.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Medium viscosity
- Great adhesion
- No damage to the natural nailplate
- No yellowing
- Step 1: Prep the natural nail as usual.
- Step 2: Apply NailPerfect Sticky Base to the entire nail plate. Note: Stay a few millimeters away from the cuticle and side walls.
- Step 3: Apply NailPerfect Dippn' powder to the entire nail by dipping the nail into the jar or use the Nail Dipp Container. Allow the powder to absorb for 15 seconds. Tap the finger or use a manicure brush to remove the excess powder.
- Step 4: Apply a second coat of NailPerfect Sticky Base over the first dip without touching the cuticles.
- Step 5: Apply a second layer of NailPerfect Dippn' powder to the entire nail by dipping it into the jar. Allow the powder to absorb for 15 seconds. Tap the finger or use a manicure brush to remove the excess powder.
- Step 6: Apply a final coat of Sticky Base and let it dry thoroughly!
- Step 7: Apply two coats of Dippn' Activator and let it dry (buff the nail if necessary before applying the Dippn’ Activator).
Options to apply the last layer:
- Finish with the Dippn' Fast Air Dry Top Coat for a high shine.
- Finish with the Finish with Dippn' Air Dry Top Coat Matt for a matt look.
- Massage the nail and cuticles with UPVOTED Cuticle oil Sweet or Psycho for proper care after the top coat is dry.
Make sure there is no product on the outside of the neck of the bottle.
The Sticky Base is a glue product that can attach the cap to the bottle!